Here are the highlights of posts this week from the Association of Ministers with Disabilities, Disability Ministries Committee, Mental Health Ministries, Deaf and Hard-of-hearing Ministries Committee, and UM Congress of the Deaf. Please note that many posts have additional comments and discussion which will not be reflected in these links.
- Covid-19 list of inclusion resources
- Be A Disciple: Disability courses
- AMD Annual Meeting, January
- Random Acts of Expression: Advent week 5 (extended calendar)
- Sharon McCart: Finding a way to Jesus
- Rev. Rebecca Writes: Let's Talk About Cats
- Flying Kitty Monster: Musical
- In memoriam: Gwendolyn Maxine Mix
- Baltimore-Washington Conference: ASL for the holidays
- Deaf Link: International day of persons with disabilities
- Gallaudet University: Happy
- Western Pennsylvania Advent: Pandemic
- Faith & Leadership: Helping Christians with mental health issues starts with better language
- Christian Citizen: Why we light those candles
- A Day in the Life: Don't tell me what to do
- Western Pennsylvania Advent: healing
- UMCom: Scriptural reflections for mental wellness
- Faith & Leadership: Isolation, mental illness and a thriving community
- Drake Music: Understanding
Click here for a list of events of interest to people in disability ministry.
This newsletter is generally issued weekly by the
United Methodist Association of Ministers with Disabilities,
a caucus of the United Methodist Church.
Click here to join this e-mail list.
This newsletter is also published on the UM Disability Blog
Visit us on the web or Facebook.