Here are the highlights of postings this week from the Association of Ministers with Disabilities, Disability Ministries Committee, Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Ministries Committee, and UM Congress of the Deaf. Please note that many posts have additional comments and discussion which will not be reflected in these links.
- Deaf Link: Ampara
- DRA: Lawsuit challenges inaccessibility of podcasts
- Kona UMC: Blue Christmas service
- DHM grant report: Yatosha Deaf Ministry
- Deaf Link: Gender
- Radical Wholeness: Peace 2021
- Stone Belt: Tactile ornaments
- ADA centers: event accessibility
- The Voice: December newsletter (Mental Health)
- The Additional Needs Blogfather: Jesus
Christ: Poor, child refugee, homeless, disabled?
- Covid-19 list of inclusion resources
- June 6-9, 2022: Institute on Theology and Disability, MTSO and hybrid
Click here for a list of recurring events of interest to people in disability ministry.
This newsletter is generally issued weekly by the United Methodist Church's disability organizations. We may not publish the next issue until January 7, 2022.
This newsletter is published on the UM Disability Blog.
Visit a directory of our members.