- Covid-19 list of inclusion resources
- Random Acts of Expression: September 13
- Pitts Chapel UMC: A Higher Purpose
- Flying Kitty Monster: Teaching about justice
- Happy birthday to Atlas, our Professor of Practical Dogmatics
- Lawrence Carter-Long: Inspired--to
- UM Disability blog: Deaf Awareness Week
- NAD: Judge orders White House to provide ASL
- Deaf Link: New
facility in Ugana, Anuratharapura
- Esther Choi: Joyful Acceptance
- Bishop's Blog: The four w's
- MNN: Civil rights and Deaf history
- Living With Hearing Loss: Social isolation
- Edutopia: Sign language in online classes
- Orange County Register: Loud
in the silence
- Baptist News: So you think you want to start...?
- Inclusive Voices: Welcoming people with disabilities (online conversation)
- Catapult: What if accessibility was also inclusive?
- A Day in the Life: Wheelchair, liberation not confinement
- The Conversation: Autistic
people can hear more than most-strength and challenge
Click here for a list of events of interest to people in disability ministry.
This newsletter is generally issued weekly by the
United Methodist Association of Ministers with Disabilities,
a caucus of the United Methodist Church.
Click here to join this e-mail list.
This newsletter is also published on the UM Disability Blog
Visit us on the web or Facebook.