- DeafLink: Children's Day
- Skokie Patch: Rabbi of Deaf congregation inspires series
- DeafLink: Tree planting
- DeafLink: Children's Day, Thuruwila
- Deaf Link celebrates children's
day and art
- L'arche Toronto: The importance of ROI
- Sarah Griffith Lund: Mental health and spirituality
- UmComm: Inviting all
- Disability Equality Education
- Walking Spirit: Accessibility:
Code vs. Practical application
- Covid-19 list of inclusion resources
- October 8: Eden Theological Seminary, We
can do all things: practicing anti-ableism in worship
- October 15, Eastern PA Conference, Domestic Violence for Deaf people workshop
- October 16: Kona UMC+Hawai'i PH, Live Q&A in ASL, Covid-19
- October 16, St. Martin's-in-the-Fields, (Still) calling from the edge
- October 18, Syracuse University: Aktion
T4 and Contesting the Erasure of Disability History
- October 19, Stone Belt ARC: People
with I/DD in congregational leadership
- October 30, St. John's School of Theology, Theologies
of Disability and Aging
- November 6, Accessible
to All? A Faithful Response to Disabilities
- November 17, Grace UMC DE Deaf Ministry lunch
- December 1, Grace UMC DE Deaf Ministry lunch
- June 6-9, 2022: Institute on Theology and Disability, MTSO and hybrid
Click here for a list of recurring events of interest to people in disability ministry.
This newsletter is generally issued weekly by the United Methodist Church's disability organizations.
This newsletter is published on the UM Disability Blog.
Visit a directory of our members.