Here are the highlights of postings this week from the Association
of Ministers with Disabilities, Disability Ministries Committee,
Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Ministries Committee, and UM Congress of
the Deaf. Please note that many posts have additional comments and
discussion which will not be reflected in these links.
- Magothy UMC, no Wednesday Bible study in June
- Grace UMC, Monday Deaf Bible study on Zoom, June 13, 20, 27
- Deaf Link: Keep
- Sparrow Jones: Autism acceptance
- Radical Wholeness: You are whole
- Oprah Daily: ADHD as an asset
- Christian Citizen: Stop scapegoating mental illness
- Flying Kitty Monster: The Mark of Slavery
- Faith & Leadership: La Cocina VA sets a table for training and workforce development
- June 23: PRC, How
Churches Can Help Alleviate Mental Health Stigmas and
Support Those in Need
- June 25: UMViM, Disability Awareness and Engagement in our churches and communities
- July 7: Stone Belt ARC, What is Ableism?
- September 22: D&P Forum, Disability
and Economic Justice
- June 26-29, 2023: Institute on Theology & Disability, Waco TX
- Covid-19 list of inclusion resources
Click here for a list of recurring events of interest to people in disability ministry.