- Kabwe Deaf Ministry: Hebrews 4.12
- Deaf Link: participation in Religious-Cultural program
- First UMC, Dar es Salaam: Sunday Deaf meetings
- Neuroscience News: Misophonia
- DHM: Roz McKelvey and Grace UMC
- Tanzania Conference: a word of encouragement
- Deaf Link: 23rd
anniversary cricket tournament
- WGBH: What happens when an airline breaks a wheelchair
- Kathie Comments: National Poetry Month and Me
- D: Into the Spotlight at Highland Park UMC
- Alban: Christian leaders are healers
- RNS: Teen mental health is turning youth pastors into first responders
- CRC: Love your neighbor through allyship
- Blog: The mouth of the lion
- ADN: Autism and faith, my relationship with God and the Church
- Faith & Leadership: Helping
Christians with mental health and language
- May 17: AAIDD, Community Connectedness and Technology
- May 25: Stone Belt Arc, Disability
- June 16: Arizona Center for Disability Law, African
American Conference on Disabilities
- June 26-29: Institute on Theology & Disability, Waco TX
- July 10 (start): BeADisciple IFD431,
Caring with Compassion: First Responders and their families
- September 23: Delaware Deaf Fest
Click here for a list of recurring events of interest to people in disability ministry.
This newsletter is generally issued weekly by the United Methodist Church's disability organizations.
This newsletter is published on the UM Disability Blog.
Visit a directory of our members.
Post a Comment