Here are the highlights of postings this week from the Association of Ministers with Disabilities, Disability Ministries Committee, Mental Health Ministries, Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Ministries Committee, and UM Congress of the Deaf. Please note that many posts have additional comments and discussion which will not be reflected in these links.
- Covid-19 list of inclusion resources
- March 10: HLAA, Hearing
- March 24: ADA
Network, Access to Covid-19 Vaccines
- April 11: Columbia Theological Seminary, The Church and People with Intellectual Disabilities
- AMD Bible Study: Genesis 32
- HEARD: 10th anniversary
- Press and Journal: Deaf pastor in Scotland
- Deaf Link: Children
- Times of Israel: Deaf
rabbi translates Torah into sign language
- Spin the Globe: Accessibility
- Church Times: Solitude or loneliness?
- Alabama-West Florida Conference: Auburn UMC key player in staffing vaccine site
- Disability & Faith: What is spiritual blindness?
- ADN: Authentic
Click here for a list of events of interest to people in disability ministry.
This newsletter is generally issued weekly by the
United Methodist Association of Ministers with Disabilities,
a caucus of the United Methodist Church.
Click here to join this e-mail list.
This newsletter is also published on the UM Disability Blog
Visit us on the web or Facebook.